[mythtv-users] NVP: prebuffering pause (Only 0.19 recorded shows)

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:51:13 UTC 2006

After upgrading from 0.18 to 0.19, I started experiencing there NVP:
prebuffering pause.

BUT, this happens only on recording that 0.19 have recorded.  For example,
last night Amrican Idol.
All my 0.18 recorded content is fine, no pause at all, flawless playback.
I'm taking content from the same channel too.

What changed in 0.19 that could affect my recording?
This seems to be a backend issue and not a frontend problem.

Can somebody check that this is happening as well?
- 0.18 recorded shows play fine on 0.19
- 0.19 recorded shows stutters and experience 10-20 prebuffering pause a
second.

Steve M.