[mythtv-users] Streaming recordings to Frontend

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Feb 22 12:54:14 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 08:48:07AM +0100, btsglw wrote:
> Don't know if I did this the wrong way but yesterday I upgraded my
> install by issuing smart upgrade myth*.  This pulled down all the
> latest rpms for the various myth packages.

And you missed for instance libmyth, which may or may not break it
all.

Please no selective upgrades, or at least don't recommend it w/o
offering your debugging help to the people that will be using it and
most likely break their systems. :/