[mythtv-users] Question about backend setup - RCA DRD435RH

Steve Dorsey info at dorseygraphics.com
Tue Feb 21 04:53:10 UTC 2006

Hello (again)

   I'm setting up my backend (Myth backend, that is. . .)

   Under the "Input Connections" setup, there's a field called
"External channel change command". Dies this have to do with changing
channels on my external DirecTV box? If so, what do I put there? I am
using an RCA DRD435RH which can be controlled though my serial port,
but I wouldn't know how to set that up (I need help with that also).

Thanks,

--------S