[mythtv-users] Problem after upgrading MythTV and recorded programs.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 04:22:48 UTC 2006

On 2/21/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> OK.  Time out.  This makes me think you're relying on information from
> MythWeb to tell you it's previously recorded.  If so, for future
> reference, this is *critical* information that should have been in the
> original question...

Hello

Thanks for this.

You are right, I am relying on information from MythWeb. The reason I
investigated that issue is that MythTV didn't record when it should have. So
I was investigating this issue and used mythweb to see what happened.

you're right the "previously recorded" is a mythweb issue only, now I need
to find out why it wasn't recorded though..

Case closed !

JY