[mythtv-users] Missing recording after .19 upgrade

MythTV mythtv at mattn.com
Mon Feb 20 22:14:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been using Myth for a couple of year now but a recent upgrade to
.19 has broken something that's got me stumped.

My setup is -
Shuttle SFF running FC4
PVR350 running IVTV driver 4.3
Latest version of Myth using YUM
in the UK using SKY

Like I said I recently upgraded to .19 and since then can't record
anything via a scheduled recording.

I can watch live TV. I can also watch live TV and press the record
button the that show gets recorded ok and shows up in the recorded
programs list.

But if I try and schedule a recording it fails. The program appears in
the list of recorded programs but the finish time in 1 minute BEFORE the
start time and no file is recorded to disk. If you try and play it it
just says file not found.

I can a mysqlcheck and it did find an error and fixed that but is now
showing no errors. I can't find any errors in the logs at all (system,
mysql, mythtv).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt