[mythtv-users] Ever use VNC? I find it really useful.

rlewis rbonafied at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 19:49:57 UTC 2006

I think you missunderstood why/how we use VNC.  We don't use it to watch the
video on another PC.  We use it to "control" the pc attached to the TV in the
other room.  For example, my wife wants to change what the kids are watching or
select a different music playlist.  She connects by VNC to the mythfrondend,
interacts with the menus and moves on.

Sorry if I painted a difference picture.