[mythtv-users] KnoppMyth, too good to be true?

quattro quattro at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 20 19:03:16 UTC 2006

I *really* like KnoppMyth. I messed around with a stick-built system for
a bit, but once I found KnoppMyth, that's all I've been using ever
since. I setup a base system and have customized it to my liking over a
six month period, converting to LVM and adding a second PVR-150 over the
holidays.

When I first started with KnoppMyth, the PVR-150 wasn't supported out of
the box, so I still had manually configure and compile the drivers - but
that was pretty straightforward. I think all of my hardware is now fully
supported.

Rob