[mythtv-users] Twinhan DVB-S with high lvl ci patches problem

Andreas Hanfelt andreas at utb.orust.se
Mon Feb 20 17:25:04 UTC 2006

Thanks Svante after some tweaking and when I at last imported the channels.conf and got the transponders in the db I was able to scan for channels with mythtv ui.
Ive been spending every day since Friday with this and im up and running now I hope ;) Im a happy mythtv user now with a working Twinhan DVB-S with CI system..
Mythtv seems to handle the scrambled Canal Digital channels really well !

Thanks!

Hi Andreas!

This feature to read the channels.conf seems to be new in 0.19.

In mythtv 0.19:
run mythtv-setup

select item 4 ("Anslutningar" in swedish)

Select button "Hämta kanaler från listkälla"

/Svante

Thanks my scan util works and I have a channels.conf but how did you
import it into the db I guess its where the data is stored?

Sorry if im a little off here been a really long time since I used
mythtv but now im back :)