[mythtv-users] Ever use VNC? I find it really useful.

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:37:45 UTC 2006

Adam Bodnar wrote:
> Make a page for it in the Wiki and write it up.

I second that.  Actually I'd be interested to know if you could actually
use VNC to watch the video itself.  Not that I would do it practically.
Normally I just mount the network drive and watch it on another computer
that way.  You can't watch any video using cygwin because it'll
segfault, but you can access the menus and everything just fine.  VNC
sounds like a nifty alternative too.
Raphael