[mythtv-users] Problem after upgrading MythTV and recorded programs.

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:14:43 UTC 2006

Hi

I had been running mythtv from SVN for a while, but wanting to smooth future
upgrades I decided to revert to the FC4 mythtv package distributed by ATrpm.

So I backed up the mysql database. Remove all files, installed the package,
restored the mysql backup.

everything is working well. However there are one annoying thing.

A few show now appears as "already recorded" even if they haven't been.

As an example, I have set mythtv to record all showing of "Desperate
Housewives" on any channels.
There is one new episode showing this week but it looks like it's not going
to be recorded because it's been marked as "already recorded".

Obviously it hasn't !

I saw in mythtv bug repository that there was a similar bug posted, however
this was more related to "news" who always have the same title.
This is not the case here, this show has a different sub-title than all the
other ones I've recorded. "Desperate Housewives:
You'll Never Get Away from Me<http://192.168.10.11/tv/detail/1070/1140428400>
"

Any ideas on how to fix this?

The way I fixed it for some other show is by deleting all previous
recordings on this show, but I do not want to do this for this show...

Thanks
JY