[mythtv-users] 0.19 mythweb thumbnail behavior oddities?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Feb 20 02:13:05 UTC 2006

On 02/19/2006 05:25 PM, Rick Lewis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that when viewing the recorded programs
> tab, the thumbnails get changed to the current
> savepoint each time provided the savepoint is
> different from the last time the page was viewed.
>
> Honestly, I'm not sure if I like this or not :)  Was
> this intential or was it meant to update the thumbnail
> once?
>
> I ended up commenting out the lines in
> includes/mythbackend.php to stop the behavior until I
> can make up my mind whether I like it.

In Settings, page "View Recordings"

Generate preview image from a bookmark if possible

If enabled, MythTV will ignore the above time offset, and use the
bookmark inside the recording as the offset for creating a thumbnail
image. As with the above, MythTV will honour cutlists and increase this
offset if necessary.

Mike