[mythtv-users] Undo upgrade to 0.19

Ronald Pijnacker pijnacker at dse.nl
Sun Feb 19 20:28:00 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been experimenting with 0.19 on a separate machine.
At least, that was the intention. However, I managed to
upgrade the main backend by running the new frontend on
the wrong mysql.txt.

So now the main backend is upgraded too, which I do not
want, because 0.19 has severe problems with channel
tuning (with some channels I get nothing but noise).

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Is it perhaps an idea to not have the frontend do this?
What I get from it, one should upgrade on the backend
first anyway.

Does anyone have any idea on what the channel problem
could be?

	Ronald.