[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.19 (atrpms) lost ability of fine tuning?

Jurgen Kramer gtm.kramer at inter.nl.net
Sun Feb 19 18:47:47 UTC 2006

This morning I jumped the gun and upgraded to myth 0.19 from atrpms. It
looked well at first but after the first programs were being recorded I
started seeing the first problems...

First thing was that the sound was missing from the recordings, by
removing the "alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv" line from modprobe.conf that
was easily fixed.

Next thing is that I can no longer use any channel which needs fine
tuning! And with my cable provider that are a lot of channels.

I tried using the tuner module from the kernel instead of the ivtv
version but that did not help.

Any ideas how to get the fine tune back?

Jurgen