[mythtv-users] 0.19 playback halts during LiveTV at end of show

David Arendt admin at prnet.org
Sun Feb 19 15:48:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

same problem here.

Watching livetv on the machine running mythbackend works ok, but halts
on every remote client on show boundaries. I think this one would be
necessary to look into, as I know no one for which this is working. The
mythbackend machine is using a PVR-350 with ivtv 0.4.2 with mpeg
settings to MPEG-PS. It might be interesting to hear if watching livetv
from a remote frontend works for one here on the list without halting on
show boundaries.

Bye,
David Arendt