[mythtv-users] Mythweb tv broken when mysql5 installed

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Sun Feb 19 05:15:27 UTC 2006

At 11:10 PM 2/18/2006, jgmtfia Mr wrote:
 >> Let us know if your whole scheduling system dies after a few days with
 >> mysql 5...
 >
 >I do not like the sound of that.  Will myth not work with mysql5?

I've been using 5.0.4-beta-standard for months now.

There was a problem, once upon a time, with "repeat" being a new
reserved word, and thus breaking mythfilldatabase.  But that was
fixed in SVN a long, long time ago and should have been incorporated
into the new .19 release.

You shouldn't have any problems with MySQL 5 and Myth.