[mythtv-users] rpms for mythtv 0.19

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Feb 19 01:20:44 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> says:
> the Red Hat and Fedora Core rpms for mythtv, all add-ons, themes
> etc. have been moved to ATrpms' stable section.

I've had it running from the stable section since yesterday so this is
old news for me, but not old enough to prevent me from giving you a
big THANK YOU! As far as I can recall the upgrade was entirely
trouble-free, although as someone else reported I'm puzzled that the
Detail screen (at least with the Retro theme) is now missing.