[mythtv-users] Various MythWeb nits and gripes---can I fix these somehow?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sat Feb 18 20:48:38 UTC 2006

f-media-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
> And it seems that every time I turn off the Duplicates and
> Deactivated checkboxes on [the "Upcoming Recordings" page in
> MythWeb], they magically turn themselves back on the next time I
> visit the page from elsewhere.

As Adam wrote, that sounds like a cookie issue. That said, I've
noticed the same thing, since I too prefer Duplicates and Deactivated
to always be off unless I say otherwise. (Heck, I'd really like
mythfrontend to offer the same thing!)

Adam Bodnar <ambodnar at gmail.com> says:
> > Also---the scheduled-recordings page doesn't seem to actually include
> > recordings that are -currently being recorded-, but only things that
> > haven't started yet.
> Well, since technically those shows are not scheduled anymore, but
> actually recording. They wouldn't show up on the scheduled recordings
> page. :)

What f-myth-users at media.mit.edu means here, of course, is that
MythWeb's behavior is inconsistent with the way mythfrontend's
"Upcoming Recordings" works.