[mythtv-users] TV-Out Radeon 9700 Pro

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Sat Feb 18 06:22:46 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 20:46 -0600, sarvinc at fastmail.fm wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't find the cable that came with my PVR-350 and I
> need TV-out for a few days. Someone gave me a Radeon 9700 Pro which I
> have mostly working, video only plays on the main screen not on the TV.

I don't have a working 9700.  Mine is only a 9200 Pro.  What's important
to know is that the latest ATI drivers don't work at all for TV out.  I
just finished fighting with it from Monday until about 3:30 a.m. last
night.  I finally got TV out back by rolling all the way back to the
release before last (that would be:
ati-fglrx-8.20.8.1-0.lvn.2.4.i386.rpm)