[mythtv-users] What email client are you using? Evolving,

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Feb 18 04:07:31 UTC 2006

> Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > So, it's in the 95%'s best interest to follow
> > the established standard and not do their own thing.
> >
> You are not in the US, are you? ;-) Maybe you are. Maybe I should move
> to Denmark where "freedom of speech" still means something. ;-)

OK, that one got me enough to reply even though is said I was through
with this thread. :)

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it.  People are free to do whatever
they choose.  I don't care.  It's a common sense issue.  You're free
to curse at a cop when he pulls you over for speeding, but it's common sense
not to.  If you want good support, then it makes sense to oblige the
people giving you support.

--
Chris