[mythtv-users] 0.19 playback halts during LiveTV at end of show

Douglas Hitchcock clarkaddison at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:09:06 UTC 2006

i'm thinking it might be a nvidia thing, after i read the :

*It is highly recommended if you are using the Nvidia binary VGA drivers
that you use version
7676<http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_1.0-7676.html>or
earlier as later revisions have serious problems with features like
XvMC
and OpenGL sync which can result in poor performance or lockups.* (If you're
running a version older than 7676 which provides all the features you need,
you need not upgrade.)

from the release wiki page...  are you using nvidia card?  what driver
version?