[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:16:22 UTC 2006

I can't think of any privacy issue off the top of my head. About the
only thing may be the ads that show up based on the contents of the
email(s).

This isn't my personal account and pretty much only use it for mailing
list, some sites I sign up for or wanting notification of things from,
and a little communication between friends. So if someone wants to
read the mail on this account, by all means.