[mythtv-users] HDTV and Myth Chan Scan

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:30:52 UTC 2006

I get the same error when my atsc card trys to tune in an analog channel.
I've pulled my analog card and dropped in a second atsc.

It just means you have a channel with out an mplex attached.  You'll want to
run the same query on  the channel table insted of the mplex table.  And
either update the default dvb channel  (assuming 213 is a bad channel for
the dvb card) up update channel 213 with a mplex.

BTW... any one know how to automaticly update the schedule to go to
[channel]_1 instead of [channel]