[mythtv-users] mythtv 0.19 and the "Retro" theme

Robert May robtmay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:28:04 UTC 2006

Yet another "Retro still works for me" comment.  I really like this
theme along with a tweaked "isthmus" osd ( made the osd mostly
grayscale and a bit more translucent).  Quick question,  what file do
I mod to change the orange color (progressbar and selected button) to
something else?

Thanks for the great theme,
-r