[mythtv-users] Problems with Twinhan DVB-T After 0.19 Upgrade

Mark Schuren schuren at ultra.de
Thu Feb 16 15:11:39 UTC 2006

Definitely,

I use a TerraTec CinergyT2 USB DVB-T device, which worked flawlessly in
0.18.x (and still does in kaffeine), but in 0.19 many channels are un-
tunable.

I also saw open tickets about this on svn.mythtv.org, it seems this is
related to DVB-T only. In my case, some channels *always* work fine,
others only tune in *sometimes*, and a few are *not* tunable. Instead of
displaying a "LAM lock", they display L__ partial lock (or similar) in
the OSD forever. Since my DVB-C cards work fine, I guess this is a DVB-T
only problem.

As stated 0.18.1 can tune all channels without problems.

I'm using Mandriva Linux 2006 and mythtv SVN from yesterday.

Cheers,
Mark