[mythtv-users] FC4 Yum update is failing

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:17:52 UTC 2006

Scott,

I'm having a similar issue - yum is trying to install
mjpegtools-1.9.1-13, and fails, as it cant install a dependancy
(libmjpegutils-1.8.so.0). I dont know if it has broken anything, as I
havnt rebooted since getting this error. (Everything else updates just
fine - I have to manually update all the other packages).