[mythtv-users] 0.19 Ubuntu Packages

Robert May robtmay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 20:49:23 UTC 2006

I'd give these packages a shot but they aren't amd64.  How did you
make the debs?  I grabbed the source from mythtv.org and everything
seems to build just fine (no errors after the make command).  I guess
I could go on to install it with 'make install' but I'd rather stick
to packages and dpkg-buildpackage spit out an error.  Is there any
patching that needs to be done to do this (like you need to do with
.18)

thanks,
-r