[mythtv-users] 0.19 Ubuntu Packages

casey dunn casey.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 16:02:02 UTC 2006

E: mythtv-database: subprocess post-installation script returned error exit
status 1
E: mythtv: dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
E: gnome-media: subprocess post-installation script killed by signal
(Interrupt)

I can't copy the error out of synaptics terminal window but, it is trying to
configure myth-database and failing becasue my root mysql password is not
blank.