[mythtv-users] Their Baaaacccckkk!

Ray Benjamin raybenjamin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 22:22:38 UTC 2006

But it's his business if he wants to watch a movie a night. When I
was moving around a lot as a contractor, I didn't meet people right
away when I got to a new town. I tended to rent a lot of movies,
sometimes two a night. I wasn't ripping them, just watching them.
Making the presumption that he's a criminal because he could be a
criminal is no better than what the broadcasters who want to give us
the broadcast flag are doing. It's exactly the same logic as that
used by the RIAA and MPAA.