[mythtv-users] matroska with internal Player

Peter Kornhuld Webmaaschter at gmx.de
Tue Feb 14 20:22:10 UTC 2006

Hello

I've got an Problem with the internal player in MythVideo. Everytime I try to
play one of my Matroska-files i can hear the Sound but there is no Video.
Only a thin line in the center of the screen is visible.

Is it my problem, is it a bug or doesn't Mythtv support Matroska-files?
If it is my problem... do you have suggestions to solve it?

Some more Information:
* It is not an Problem with the codec... the files are xvid/mp3.
* Xine can play the files
* I cannot find something about this in Google
* I want to use the internal Player, because xine doesn't support lcdproc.

Thanks
  Peter