[mythtv-users] Mythtv Remote

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:00:30 UTC 2006

Im planning to use a lirc serial port reciever I bought for a few pounds on
ebay. So hoping not to run into any problems(!?)

However, Im not very clued up when it comes to IR , so not really sure what
RC6 is. As mentioned above i have a lirc serial reciever, and had problems
setting up an NTL digital remote that I think came from a PACE box. Using
lircs irrecord to try and make a config file did have much luck. Some
buttons worked, some it got confused with. Any idea how I can find outwhat
type of RC the NTL pace remote is? and what my lirc serial will work with??

Any tips from anyone when it comes to make a lirc config file?

Thanks. Adamh

Message: 29