[mythtv-users] mythweather NWS data?

Greg Furstenwerth slicerdicer at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 07:12:14 UTC 2006

Thats actually a cool idea I know that you can pull the NWS data I dont
know what it requires to be able to do it but a windows program switftwx
does it and it does it quite nicely. I havent ever used it myself but I
think its really cool. Anyway yeah that would be awesome cause
personally I think that TWC forecasts are a joke. Not to mention that
all their data comes from NWS anyway and they just make there own
forecast on it so why reinvent the wheel I say :) Thats why I have
bookmarked for my local area and I dont rely on any other crap for my
weather.

Yep I think this would be cool.