[mythtv-users] Teletext subtitles on mythtv 0.19

Peter Andersson peter at legio.mine.nu
Tue Feb 14 02:23:53 UTC 2006

Before mythtv 0.19 was released there were a couple of "rumors" flying
around that teletext subtitles for dvb would be included in the release. I
have tried to get it working but i see no subtitles. I have verified that
subtitles are transmitted with project x.
If someone has information on the subject please enlighten me!
Thanks!

/Peter

Specs:

Kernel 2.6.13.1
v4l-dvb cvs from 06-01-24
mysql Version 11.18
QT 3.3
ivtv Version 0.4.2
CPU 3.2 ghz intel pentium 4 prescott
1 gb ram
Fedora core 3
Nvidia driver from tuesday the 22/11 2005

Compile options:
--enable-mmx --enable-dvb --dvb-path=/mythtv/install/v4l-dvb/linux/include
--enable-dvb-eit --enable-xvmc --enable-opengl-vsync
--disable-joystick-menu