[mythtv-users] Alternatives to DataDirect?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Feb 13 22:46:46 UTC 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 04:41:05PM -0600, Meatwad wrote:
> Am I correct in this statement:
>
> If you already had 2 full weeks schedule prior to zap2it's throttling,
> you will still have 2 full weeks of schedule.
>
> Every thread I've followed so far leads me to believe this is the case
> but I don't recall seeing it stated in these terms.

To the best of my ability to interpret what he said, yes, that's what
will happen.  You will have what you've always had, and won't notice,
since you usually only download 2 days anyway.

If I understand *everyone who spoke, and mythfilldatabase* properly.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?