[mythtv-users] 0.19 is out

Alex cruz elmonogrande at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:37:33 UTC 2006

You live near Victoria Falls? ;-)

I just wanted to echo Paul's word of thanks and appreciation. Ever since I
took the plunge into MythTV, I've watched it just get better and better. It's
great being able to record shows for my 2 year old for those snowy/freezing
days here in WI. So, if you're ever in this neck of the woods, feel free to
stop by for some beer and brats :-)

-alex