[mythtv-users] Joystick usage with mythtv & PC games

sarvinc@fastmail.fm sarvinc at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 13 04:48:30 UTC 2006

On Sunday 12 February 2006 20:17, Josh wrote:
>   On 12-Feb-06, at 5:08 PM, Khanh Tran wrote:
>  > Just going into the Video Manager will reindex the empty folder and
>  > ask you if you'd like to remove each video.
>
> Duh! Of course. What was I thinking? :/
>
> - George
>
> =======
>
> OK, that cleared up my /video/store perfectly, but like you mentioned in
> your first reply this is, indeed, for my TV Recordings so my original
> issue still exists. I have a bunch of previously recorded TV shows still
> listed, but they are no longer on the hard drive. (/video).
>
> Am I the only one experiencing issues with the mailing list today? I
> seem to be getting messages in spurts and I'm not getting them all... I
> found these responses in the archives... weird.
>
> Josh

I actually just had this problem, and if you're not running .19 there are a
few ways to do it. First you have to find the name of the file you need to
delete. Once that's done reinsert the file and use Mythtv to erase it. To
find the name of the file there are a few ways to do it. Two of the easiest,
I feel, are:
1) Run mythfrontend from the terminal and look for the error message when you
can't play a show.
2) Use mythweb, find the title of the show and title of the file.