[mythtv-users] 0.19 released! (Mac OSX Frontend on TheSniderPad.com)

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Sun Feb 12 15:19:49 UTC 2006

On Feb 12, 2006, at 5:26 AM, Michael Fox wrote:

> If anyone makes a 0.19 mythfrontend for osx, be sure to post, would
> love to hear of one so I can upgrade backend and frontend across the
> board.

Just posted to thesniderpad.com, an official 0.19 release downloaded
from the mythtv.org website, not SVN.  I have NOT tested it as I am
waiting for the Gentoo Ebuild to upgrade my backend.  All I can say
at this point is that it successfully compiled.  I would especially
appreciate feedback re: functionality.