[mythtv-users] erasing missing files

Al McIntosh junkmail at allanmcintosh.com
Sat Feb 11 16:03:03 UTC 2006

Try `mythfrontend --help`,  you will see
-l or --logfile filename       Writes STDERR and STDOUT messages to filename

I have an alias to start `/usr/bin/mythfrontend --logfile
/var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log`
That way I can check on any odd behaviour. In your case you will see the
error message containing the missing filename.