[mythtv-users] Their Baaaacccckkk!

Adam Bodnar ambodnar at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:49:36 UTC 2006

Doesn't surprise me that Netflix does that. Not saying it's right, but
if he was getting between 18-22 movies a month, that's almost watching
one a night. I'm gonna say he's either got no life or he's ripping
them and returning them. If it's the latter, than I can't say I blame
Netflix as I do know some people that use Netflix for that purprose.

You really have to set aside some time to be able to watch that many
movies in a month. Shoot, I'm about a month behind on all the tv I've
got recorded.