[mythtv-users] Their Baaaacccckkk!

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Feb 10 21:14:38 UTC 2006

Jason Werpy wrote:

> I know if I couldn't watch shows whenever I want, I would just quit
> watching them.  I know the networks really believe that I will
> schedule my life around when their shows are on, but they are quite
> wrong.
> !DSPAM:43ed00a8259981367726250!

Their execs should have a conversation with my kids....  We just got a
new TV, and for the first time in their lives they have access to live
broadcast TV.  They can't figure out why they can't rewind, fast
forward, and pause the stuff....  And they will watch recorded shows
rather than have to put up with scheduling their lives around live shows...

It's the way of the new generation.  My kids are 5 & 8.  If HBO doesn't
understand them, they're in for a rude shock when these kids become
young adults.

--Yan