[mythtv-users] No backend on boot

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Thu Feb 9 19:00:14 UTC 2006

 > I use mythtv on an Ubuntu (Breezy) machine.  I can not get
 > mythbackend  to  start  at boot. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

   I have the same problem, but have only briefly looked at the /etc/init.d
shell script (which looks normal).  The problem seems to occur only at boot.
After boot, ssh'ing into the box and running the same script works fine.
I've been meaning to look more deeply at this, but haven't found the time.

--
"My fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the
battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." --George W.
prevailing." --George W. Bush, June 28, 2005