[mythtv-users] SVN doesn't write Air2PC data to disk

Trey Boudreau trey at treysoft.com
Thu Feb 9 05:55:55 UTC 2006

Howdy all,

I have a current (SVN 8906) build using Air2PC cards and mythbackend
doesn't write any data to disk during a scheduled record.  It appears
that the backend simply actually open the file for writing.  Playing
hunt-the-wumpus with Gentoo svn-ebuilds takes a while, but so far I've
got:

	8906 - broken for me
	8901 - broken for me
	8892 - broken for me
	8865 - build in progress

I searched the mailing lists and the recent Trac tickets but I haven't
seen anything.  I should note that I had a recent hardware change
(swapped the motherboard, kept the periferals), and that I didn't
validate mythbackend before updating.  Not only that, but I don't
remember the SVN version I had before I updated.

I know, I suck.

Never the less, if anyone has seen anything even remotely like this, I'd
appreciate a heads-up.

Thanks,
-- Trey