[mythtv-users] Record from PVR250 composite input?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 21:23:26 UTC 2006

Is there a way that I can tell mythfrontend that I
want to switch to the composite input on the PVR250?

I have an old video camera which I want to record a
quick bit of video from.

Should I simply pipe from /dev/video0 to a file
instead?

Please let me know your ideas,

Thanks,
Ben

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |