[mythtv-users] WinMythtv and dvb

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Feb 8 01:15:59 UTC 2006

On Feb 7, 2006, at 5:59 PM, Cristo Saulo Bolaņos Trujillo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> has anyone got working this combination ? I've tried with direct show
> filters, but wmp don't play .nuv files :?
It would depend a bit on what the .nuv files actually are. They could
be mpeg2 files, in which case a lot of things will play them, or they
might be mpeg4, or...

VLC on my Mac will play .nuv files that are mpeg4, I would presume
that VLC on a Windows box would do the same? Can't say for sure though.