[mythtv-users] Running mythsetup from a Windows PC running Cygwin

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Feb 7 23:45:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 01:13:28PM -0500, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> You don't need x11vnc if you have a recent version of XFree86 or X.org.
> They now have a built-in VNC server that shows the 'real' screen.  It's
> enabled in your XF86Config or xorg.conf.

Xorg, maybe; this made it into *anything* called "XFree"?  Cause I
don't remember seeing it anywhere... and a quick search of wiki.x.org
doesn't suggest anything either.

Are you sure you're not being fooled by your distro running x11vnc
behind your back?

Cheers,
-- jra

	A: No.
	Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?