[mythtv-users] Program Guide, DVD burning, and fast forwarding (rewinding)

Joshua Fechner phekno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:20:28 UTC 2006

By "off-center" I mean that the program guide is shifted to the left and
up.  I had to play with some settings to get the GUI centered on the screen
but it didn't change anything for the program guide.  Now that I think of it
I had to change some settings to get the onscreen displays (i.e. that menu
that appears when you press the info button) to display right.  BTW, I know
I cross posted but I hadn't seen anything in regards to these issues on
either archive.  Any ideas on the other two issues (DVD burning, and fast
forwarding (rewinding))?  Thanks for all your help so far!