[mythtv-users] Running mythsetup from a Windows PC running Cygwin

Ray Benjamin raybenjamin at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 16:31:28 UTC 2006

My mythtv box doesn't have a monitor. I use the TV. I usually do all
maintenance by using cygwin and ssh. I need to run mythsetup in order
to switch back to Datadirect from Lxmsuite, so mythfilldatabase will
have something to work with. I know there is a way to run mythsetup
from my Windows PC, but I've forgotten how. Can anyone refresh my
memory or point me to a resource that will help me?

Thanks,
   Ray