[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 4 with Fusion Lite DVB-T

Chris Henderson jchendo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 02:35:39 UTC 2006

On 2/7/06, Brian C. Huffman <huffman at graze.net> wrote:

> Has anyone setup the Fusion Lite DVB-T card under Fedora Core 4?  If you
> could briefly share the steps to do this, I'd appreciate it.  Currently,
> I've found instructions to do it with FC3, but it assumes building a
> custom kernel and downloading a custom driver.  I'm wondering if this
> support is already available in the supplied modules.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

I am not sure what verison of FC i am running but it was just a matter of
installing the card, then loading the right modules on start. 3 i think it
was.

There was two that load late in rc.local files and one that has to load very
early, in a system file and a specific line number. I think it was Jarrod
willson that sorted that one out. you can search on hisposts and you will
find it.

I am at work but all the information you need is in this forum. There was a
lot of stupid questions asked (usually by me) but its all there. Just start
searching for Dvico etc and you will find it.

CH