[mythtv-users] Second Monitor

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Mon Feb 6 19:38:30 UTC 2006

unless I'm mistaken, twinview just appears to be an nvidia only
version of xinerama, and only one of my cards is nvidia. As for
xinerama cloning, it will quite happily play the video to both cards.
I'll have to experiment some, and see what happens, unfortunately I
can't try anything until the weekend (WAF!)