[mythtv-users] Hauppauge MediaMVP

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Feb 6 16:22:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 09:24 -0500, PAUL WILLIAMSON wrote:
> Once I have the time (and get my myth box back up),
> I definitely will.  I hate lvm...
>
> Otherwise, it's re-code time...
>
> Paul

If I followed this thread correctly, and the patch is to enable some
commercial skip on the MediaMVP, then I also vote for Paul's time to
find it again and make it available... :-) ha-ha

On the serious side, that would be awesome! I use my MediaMVP a lot for
watching recordings and FF through commercials is really the only
negative thing. It doesn't happen often for me, but it would also be
nice to be able to save your position like you can in the frontend in
case you have to stop watching something. Trying to FF to where you were
before isn't always pretty.

I think the only other thing I could ask for on the MediaMVP is a
playlist feature for playing videos through NFS. Not sure I have the
skills to make that one happen myself...

Regards,
James