[mythtv-users] Second Monitor

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Mon Feb 6 15:51:02 UTC 2006

A second X session would mean a second mythfrontend wouldn't it? I
don't want a separate instance of the front end, I want two cloned
monitors showing the same front-end, but only 1 of which will play
videos.

This is for a similar idea to the silverstone case with the lcd
touchscreen on the front, but minus the touchscreen (initially)